úterý 15. prosince 2015

Christmas gift guides

H E L L O  friends.

Christmas is around the corner and you still don't have all the presents? Well, I put together a few bits and pieces from what I usually buy to others. Maybe you'll find them usefull.

Shop these things here

There's so many sweet things you can buy for your mum. I personaly love shopping gifts for my mum. Every year I go with something different. This year I went with Shivon soap (Sweet Orange Luxury Gift set) and the new Adele's album. Obviously, it depends on your mother's taste but ultimately, there are some things that every mum just loves.

Shop these things here

I find picking out the gifts for my dad very difficult. As my dad's not interested in fashion at all, I don't feel like buying him anything to wear as he probably wouldn't wear it anyway. So I usually go with some fancy kind of tea. This year I actually brought him one from my trip to Dublin so I'm hoping he's gonna love it! 

Shop these things here

For my best friend I always go with something very personal and I spent so much time actually coming up with what to buy. But every minute is totally worth that smile of hers! <3

Shop these things here

Shop these things here

Shop these things here

Žádné komentáře :

Okomentovat