sobota 5. března 2016

February favorites.

H E L L O  friends.

Let's all say hello to March. To be honest, I was really hoping that this month would bring slightly better weather, not snowing (than raining) again. I mean, I love winter and wearing all those lovely warm layers, I love my coat and scarf and stuff, but I think I had enough. I actually can't wait to take my beloved brown leather jacket out for a spin. So I'm really craving for warmer weather.
February was a good month. I had some free time so I finally got to do some reading which I'm really happy about because for a long time I couldn't find time to do that. (So there will be a book coming your way in this favorites. Yaay!)
There's a few things I wanna talk about in this post because I've been really loving them, so let's just get to it, shall we?

And starting with beauty stuff, I have to mention my new concealer. And it's Maybelline Affinitone Concealer in 02 Natural and I just love it so much. The wand application makes it super easy to apply to certain areas. I've been using it to cover circles under my eyes and I have to say it is just perfect for it. In a second it lights up my eyes so much and it feel very light on my skin. I don't know how I could live without it for so long. It also covers all spots, blemishes and impurities very well. So definitely a must have if you struggle with those! And you can find it in a drugstore.


Another beauty favorite is a nail polish that's been on my nails for the whole month, basically. And what else then s.he which is definitely my favorite brand when it comes to nail polishes because they have such beautiful colors and so many of them. And this one is gel-like, long-lasting in the shade 545. It's very lovely dark purple-ish red. It's kinda autumnal but I found out it goes very well with my winter coat which is navy blue with red details so... Perfect match is perfect match!




Next on the list is a Nourishing Lip Balm with Raspberry Scent from Yves Rocher. I often struggle with my lips getting very dry, especially in winter when it's really cold outside, so a good lip balm is essential for me. And this one is so amazing. It really helps my lips to stay moisturised and I just love the raspberry scent. Though I have to admit the application is not perfect with this packaging, you basically have to do it with your finger and that's not very practical, especially if you have longer nails, but on the other hand the packaging is very small and good for travelling because you can just throw it in your handbag and it doesn't take up big space. Which is good for me as I'm constantly moving between two cities so I can have this balm with me all the time.


Moving on to hair care, I wanna mention Nutri-repair treatment shampoo and conditioner from Yves Rocher with jojoba + the conditioner is enriched witch oil of sweet almond. The smell is very nice, kinda sweet and very refreshing. My hair has been so much better since I started using this. It feels nourished, repaired and lighter. And I just love the smell.



Staying with lovely smells, my favorite perfume this month was Chloé's LOVE. It has very fresh flowery scent, and it's just so lovely, and I've just been loving it this month for some reason.


Moving on to fashion, there's one particular piece I've been loving this month. I've been wearing the hell out of this black & white striped dress from Reserved. They're so comfortable but also so chic. They're elastic so they make very nice silhouette. You can dress them up, dress them down, whatever you like, because they are very versatile with this neutral color scheme.


Now, as I promised, book of the month. And it's Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. Yes! I finally found time to read it. I've been planning to do it for such long time and I'm so happy that I finally read it. I've actually read both of Zoe's book, so Girl Online and Girl Online On Tour and I loved them both very, very much but I felt like putting just the first one into my favorites. And let me tell you why... First of all, after reading those two books, I felt really kind of lucky and grateful that I don't struggle with anxiety. Because it really seems like a very hard battle so I gained so much more respect for Zoe and everyone who has to cope with anxiety. And the reason I'm putting the first book into my favorites is that, personaly, I think there were so many useful things and tips how to actually deal with this problem, how to have your anxiety under control a little bit, and most importantly the book just gives you the feeling that you're not alone, you're not the only one with this struggle. And I really think that helps. Even though I'm not familiar with this problem, this book gave me a little inside look into the life of someone who is. And I feel like I understand it a bit more, although I think it's more complex and individual. I would say that anyone who struggles with anxiety should read this book. I think there's a lot of important and useful stuff in it. And Zoe is my hero! You probably know her already, but just in case, check her blog and YouTube channel.

Concerning TV stuff, I have to mention Once Upon a Time. I FINALLY got time to catch up. I finished 4th season and actually managed to catch up to where it is now so I'm currently waiting for the new episode on Sunday and I just can't wait. The 5th season so far is sooooooooo good, OMG!! I can't even! And last episode was just... so heartbreaking. I've been shipping Emma and Hook since like... forever. So... Oh my Good! Emma, save him! SAVE HIM, for Christ sake!!

Also (obviously) I've been loving new season of The Amazing Race. And not just because Tyler Oakley's in it (though that is definitely one of the reasons). I've been loving The Amazing Race for years so I'd be excited for the new season no matter what. But these teams are just soooo good!

Now, music. Byrne and Kelly all the way!! New album is out and it's called Echoes and oh my...! Surprise, surprise, I love me some Irish guys! ^_^ But these two are seriously so amazing, there are no words to describe it! You know I love Ryan's solo music very much (you can read about it here), but when he joins the forces with Neil, it's just magical! Just go here, give it a quick listen and I bet, you'll decide to buy it. The passion the two of them put into their songs it's just amazing! And totally visible in every song on the abum. My favorite is definitely The Garden, because it brings back all the memories from my childhood, but I also adore Belfast or Home from Home. 



Favorite moment: trip to mountains. It was just for one day but it was for the first time this winter and I was really starting missing snowboarding, so I was just really happy to enjoy a bit of riding again. Even though the weather was not so good!


And that whould it for my Fabruary favorites. Let me know in the comments what you've been loving the past month. And I talk to you soon.

Have an amazing rest of the day and take care!

Lil'
xxx

Žádné komentáře :

Okomentovat