sobota 6. února 2016

Sunny mornings in the city.

H E L L O  friends.

Did you know that just this last Monday George Donaldson would have turned 48? But instead... In March it's gonna be two years since he passed away. I've been listening to his songs, watching his videos on YouTube a lot this week, thinking about like unfair it is that somebody so talented had to leave this world so soon... Too soon. I just wish I would have had the chance to see him live, to meet him... But he lives on in his songs. And they are all so amazing! He always cheers me up. I just can't help but smile everytime one of his songs comes up in my headphones. Seriously! Love this guy!

Anyway... This week was otherwise quite boring. Working, writing, chilling... And repeat. Though my Internet connection was sooo bad! Usual things took me twice that long and sometimes I was really loosing my nerves. My girlfriend tried to do something with my computer to make it better but the connection is still kinda shitty. So that's why I haven't put this up sooner and I'm sorry about that.

But here it is... Last Friday's photoshoot. It was a lot of fun and the weather was just freaking amazing! It was just one lovely sunny morning in Prague.





blue denim shirt: s.Oliver (similar here and here) // skirt: Reserved (similar here) // coat: Clockhouse (similar here and here) // bag: H&M // shoes: M&S // necklace: Bijou Brigitte (similar here and here)


Make-up: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

Glasses: Fokus Optik









Žádné komentáře :

Okomentovat