sobota 16. ledna 2016

Things I've been loving in 2015.

A L O H A  friends.

It's the middle of January and I'm thinking that it's also about the time I'd tell you a little something about my 2015 favorites. There's quite a few things I wanna talk about so let's just get to it, shall we?!

Let's start with the beauty stuff.
I definitely have to mention Rimmed Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation that I've been using for the whole year, basically every day. It's just that good! It's not really "liquidy" so it's easy to apply, it covers all my spots very well and it lasts for the whole day easily. I actually got to try two shades before I found the perfect one matching my skin color so I can tell, even though I'm not very in favour of that, it would probably be perfect for contouring. And at the top of all that, it's not very expensive so it's totally affordable.

Another beauty favorite is a bronzer, specifically Essence Sun Club Blondes. It's not expensive and it last very long. I bought one maybe even more than a year ago and I still haven't run out. You don't need to use much of it and it gives you a very nice color without looking unnatural. It also has quite a range of shades so there's always the perfect one for you skin tone.

Next thing is my all-time favorite mascara. I'd gone through so many before I found the perfect one. And it's NYC Big Bold 24H Mascara. The applicator is just perfect!

My next beauty favorite is an eyeshadow palette 'Love is a story' by Zoeva. With confidence I can tell that it's definitely the best beauty thing I own right now. It has such a chic and sophisticated color range. It's inspired by the make-up of the early '60s and movie stars with the classic color variety of brown, teal, violett and grey. The nude/brown shadows together with the shimmery bronze one are perfect for every day look and I've been definitely using those ones the most, but violett and teal tones are really great for the night out. You'll be the star of the party! And the palette itself looks really cute. And it won't ruin your wallet neither.



My favorite lipstick of 2015 was Maybelline New York Color Sensation in shade 422 Coral Tonic. It's such a vibrant color and I just love wearing it so much. Coral is one of my favorite colors so this lipstick was a must have for me, for sure. And it lasts really long!


Then there are two perfumes: Roberto Cavalli's Just with a nice sweet fragrance and Jimmy Choo's Exotic (the name says it all!). I just love wearing them. And my girlfriend loves them on me... That's basically all I have to say.

Moving on to bath stuff, there are two things I've been using that I just love and wanna mention them here.
First is Shivon Soap. I won't say much about it here because I've already wrote about it in this article so go give it a quick read to find out more. Now I just say that it's the best soap I've ever used in a bath. And it's 100% natural. And handmade. And Irish! What else could you need?!



Second thing is from Oriflame, from their 'Discover' line of bath products, and it's 'Parisian Delight' body scrub. And it smells like lavender! My skin has never been better, seriously! I feel always so fresh, getting out from the shower after using this. It just smells like heaven, reminds me of holiday in Provence.

Now, let's move on to some fashion pieces.
Definitely have to mention Fashion Code Clutch from Zara that I just love. It's quite small and perfect for a little runs around the town. It's just for a wallet, a phone and a few necessary bits and pieces. And it's so chic!



Next on the list is Keith Harkin Anchor Hat that I got in grey color, though I definitely will be buying it in some different colors too in the future because I just love it so much. It's basically adjustable, snap back baseball cap with moisture absorbing sweatband inside. I just love that nautical vibe it has thanks to that cute picture of an anchor and a little braid up front. And it freaking came signed by Keith Harkin! Duh! Best thing ever! Go to see this article to find out more about Harkin Headquarters and who's behind it and stuff.





Moving on to the next famous guy: Adam Levine. I managed to get my hands on three things from his fashion collection: cropped shirt in a Hawaiian style, stripped black and white pencil skirt and the third thing which I'm putting into my favorites is this cute cross necklace that I've been wearing basically the whole summer. It has kinda boohoo vibe to it so it's just perfect for the summer. But is looks damn good with fancy dress too.



Now I wanna mention the brand called Aeropostale. I found them when I was looking for a new watch to buy. And oh my... The watch they have! So so so beautiful! I almost bought all of them because I just couldn't decide which one to choose. In the end I went with white-gold one with a cute flower detail. And I also got and alphabetic rings set and a cool ear cuff.





I'd also like to mention this Marks & Spencer ankle shoes. I bought them for my trip to Ireland and they are just perfect. I love the color, the fact that they are actually slip-ons, and they are so comfortable. They were great for walking the streets of Dublin as well as the four-hour walk along the coast on muddy/rocky paths. And they are NOT that expensive!



Talking about fashion, I feel like I should mention a brand called Beautiful Halo that I got to meet quite closely in 2015. And there's no words to describe how much I love it and the people who stand behind it. Guys, check them out! They are not expensive and they have amazing stuff!

Now, interior-wise, there's one thing I'd like to mention. And it's an IKEA candle called SINNLIG. It's in a little cute glass, it's red and it smells like strawberries. And I just love that smell! Seriously, if you're planning to visit your local IKEA, don't leave without this candle. If you're not very fond of strawberries, they have this candle in many other colors/smells. I also got an orange one and a green apple one. And they're all amazing.


Moving on to some random bits and pieces I've been loving in 2015.
My favorite book was definitely Jeremy Clarkson's 'The Top Gear Years' which is just hilarious! I love his humor so much! Though, I've got to say... Maybe not the best thing to read on a subway... For some reason, people stare when you laugh that much!


Next thing is Kayla Itsines' Bikini Body Guide that I've been using the whole summer. And it worked! And I actually really enjoyed it. I wrote about it in this article so if you wanna know more, go read it. I really got into a better shape just after two months of using it. Now I'm getting back to it because... You know, Christmas!
Get the guides here.



Also, concerning my workout, I have to mention New Yorker's line of active wear.
They had really amazing stuff in 2015. Especially sport bras - very well adjustable, front closure, comfortable, in great vibrant colors. Perfect for jogging and all kinds of working out (I wore it for my first crossfit lesson).


Favorite thing to watch? Definitely Zoella! Obviously, I watched her vlogmas and 24 days of Zoella and I absolutely loved it. It totally got me into the holiday spirit. But I've been watching her a lot during the whole year. Platonically in love with her, duh! I've been also watching Tanya Burr and SACCONEJOLYs a lot, but Zoella is still my all-time favorite youtuber.


I also have to mention new Star Wars movie which I'd been excited to see for a long time. And I just loved it so freaking much! Though, I'm still not even Han Solo's death.

Favorite music.
Well, well... We all know what I'm gonna say now... A few months into 2015 I discovered Celtic Thunder and absolutely, totally, 100% fell in love with their music. They've made me find the passion for Irish music and I'm oh so grateful to them for that. After just a few weeks of listening to them I'd set a goal to visit Ireland. And I did. All in one year. 2015 was a great year! So to finish this article I have to say: Ireland, Dublin, is definitely the best place I've ever visited. I had a great time and I'm definitely going back there in the future. Read more about my trip here.




And to wrap this up, I'm gonna send a big THANK YOU to my girlfriend for being by my side in 2015 and supporting me in everything I was doing even though it wasn't always easy. I couldn't asks for a better person to share my life with. I love you! xxx


Have a great day, my friends, and the best of luck in 2016 to all of you!

Lil'
xxx


All photos from my Instagram.

Žádné komentáře :

Okomentovat