sobota 30. ledna 2016

Bright rainy days.

A L O H A  friends.

Let me tell you a little something about my Thursday.
Me and my girl were both getting up pretty early as she needed to go to see her doctor to get some papers for her new job. I promised to go with her as she still has troubles walking after her recent misunderstanding with stairs.

Anyway... The weather wasn't really good, it wasn't cold though, so that was good. But it looked like it's gonna start raining any minute. Which was unfortunate as I was supposed to have a photoshoot in the afternoon. But hey... It wouldn't have been the first time I did photoshoot in the rain, so I wasn't really worried about that.
It actually started raining a bit just as I was leaving the flat for the shoots in the afternoon (oh, how typical!).
Thank God, Prague is beautiful even in the bad weather. All those kinda gloomy, romantic, medieval-like, narrow streets. To be completely honest with you, sometimes it feels like I'm back in rainy Paris... Maybe I should take my girlfriend for a little walk... When both of her legs are gonna be working properly.

Back to the shooting: here are the photos, enjoy!





blue denim shirt: s.Oliver (similar here and here) // sweater: Mango (similar here and here) // jeans: Reserved (similar here and here) // shoes: CCC (similar here and here) // bag: H&M // coat: Clockhouse (similar here and here) // necklace: Adam Levine's collection at Kmart  

I've been talking about the combination of this denim shirt and the sweater in some older post concerning my trip to Ireland as both of the pieces went there with me. And also... I wore this combo in Paris! Coincidence? I don't think so! I love this combination. It's no secret that coral is my favorite color and it looks so good with blue! I've been wearing the hell out of it lately as it's a great memory of Paris, and now Dulin too.




Make-up: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette // Maybelline New York Color Sensational - 422 Coral Tonic // nails: s.he stylezone

I put the lipstick into my 2015 favorites because... well... coral, you know! But it also lasts really long and looks just amazing! And goes great with the sweater.



Glasses: Fokus Optik

I was also wearing my favorite rings from Aeropostale.

Žádné komentáře :

Okomentovat